No Comment

Eleanor, I miss you so much. You were my faithful commenter. I know people read this blog, really I do, but you were the faithful one. You were the one that would tell me that someone out there cared enough to read the blog...I miss you and your internet!
  • Eliza

6 comments:

  1. Cool countdown Eliza. You never told me how far along you are. Are you still feeling sick? Noah is getting so big! His facial features are really changing. I think we'll be bringing Kalei to visit really soon. I'll keep you updated.

  2. Love the new pics! Hope you all are doing well!

  3. Anonymous said...
    8:25 PM

    Here I am, reading your blog. Just when you think he can't get any cuter, there he is! -anna

  4. I thought the ear piercing blog might make you think that way. Are you going to find out what you're having or will it be a surprise?

  5. Oh! I can just picture Daniel with a little girl! Hes got such a soft heart, he would do great. And yeah, it would be totally different than whatever experiences he might've had with Maiah. Eliza, she would turn him to mush instantly :) I can picture that cheesy Daniel smile that he'd have from just looking at her. Listen to me.. I'm talking like we know it's a girl! I cant help it. Having Kalei is so great. Josh and I both wanted a girl first. I'm not so sure about having boys to be quite honest (not like I could make special arrangements or anything) but surprisingly Josh wants a boy next. Hmm... I wouldnt have expected that. So probably another what? 8 weeks before you can find out? Of course, I'll just warn you that if you're anything like me... even if they do say it's a girl, you'll second guess it all the way through. I always had the "what ifs." When she was born, it was the first thing I looked for; to see if it was indeed a girl :)

  6. Anonymous said...
    7:42 PM

    Hey, I never got around to saying Congrats! DId you're adoption go through? I just wanted to say hi as well. We are really blessed it is beautiful here, however Justin is deployed right now:( that is something we're not telling my mom so she doesn't worry) but I think I found a good fit for church here and I am going to PWOC on Tuesday, protestant women of the chapel, they are doing the Love and Respect Bible study that I have been wanting to do forever, they also have a Dobson study which sounds like fun and a Beth Moore study which I love!

    Hope you are feeling well and enjoying you're pregnancy.

    Take care- Arleta